Hi friends! This morning I woke up and saw this challenge posted by Splitcoaststampers on Facebook, and wanted to play along. It's the Hope You Can Cling to Challenge series in honor of breast cancer awareness and benefiting MD Anderson Cancer Center.
The particular challenge that I am playing along with is HYCCT1228, which challenged us to make a clean and simple card where the sentiment is the focus of the card. I used my favorite sentiment set from Neat and Tangled stamps and some cardstock, ink, and glitter from A Muse Studio.
This October also marks the 3-year anniversary of this blog, and I am so very grateful for all the fun and encouragement I have received from all of you. I love this hobby and am so flattered that anyone even stops by here! So, without gushing too too much, I am offering up some blog candy!
I've chosen a variety of new items from my craft room for one lucky winner to enjoy. Because the photo isn't so great, here is a list of the items included in the prize package:
- A Muse Studio cardstock sampler
- A Muse Studio Fight Like a Girl Stamp set
- A Muse Studio Burano, Watermelon,and Shell inkpads
- A Muse Studio organdy ribbon in Shell & assorted twine/stitched ribbon
- Bo Bunny Rejoice 6x6 paper pad
- My Favorite Things Ice Skating Flopsey stamp set
- Paper Smooches Love Monkey stamp
- Papertrey Ink Heart-2-Heart #2 (balloon set) with die
- Stampin' Up! Sprinkled Expressions
- Waltzingmouse Stamps twine and wood buttons
- 2 packs Recollections foam adhesive circles (1/4 inch and 1/2 inch sizes)
And the Waltzingmouse Stamps twine and wood buttons were sent to me by Claire Brennan, owner of WMS...well, because she offers some of the most spectacular customer service in the industry and is just as sweet as can be!
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment telling me what your favorite crafty products are at this very moment! All comments received by November 15 are eligible for the prize. I will also ship internationally. :)
Thanks again SO SO much and have a fun day,