<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://freshlynoted.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
freshly noted: CAS-ual Fridays #78: So Torn

11.09.2012

CAS-ual Fridays #78: So Torn

_DSC0001

Happy Friday! Very early this morning I am heading out for a weekend conference for work, so I hope you all make up for my lost crafty time while I am away. :)


Today I have a card to share for this week's CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, which is to make a card using something torn. Our sponsor this week is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, and you can see here a peek of some of the fun stuff coming your way during this month's release!


This card started with a Bazzill green card base, to which I added some white layers that were stamped using Impress Inks. The mistletoe was embellished using mini bling from Recollections, and I added a strip of raspberry fizz cardstock from PTI to separate the sentiment from the image.

I would have used red instead of bright pink but I am all out of mini red bling, and so are both Michael's in my area! Ack! It's all good. I am a sucker for the non-traditional colors anyway. :)

Have a great weekend!
Suzanne

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Oh la la...love the bright pink and green!

November 9, 2012 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Beate said...

I love the fun colors you chose. Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

November 9, 2012 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Gayatri said...

Love the pink and green combo of your card. Great card, Suzanne!

November 9, 2012 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

So perfect, just a bit torn, love it! So pretty. Try and have a good work weekend, Suzanne!

November 9, 2012 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Lea L. said...

Cute!! I love all the fun pink jewel berries, and that sentiment is so fun!

November 10, 2012 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Michele Gross said...

Suzanne, this is so cute! I love the colors and the bling!

November 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home