<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://freshlynoted.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
freshly noted: CAS-ual Fridays #79: Winter Blues

11.16.2012

CAS-ual Fridays #79: Winter Blues

_DSC0002

Hiya! It's time for this week's CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, and this week's theme is to make a winter card using blue!


CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is this week's sponsor! There is a BRAND NEW release this week, so be sure to head on over to check it out!


I used the brand new set called Snowflake Greetings, and paired it with the Hero Arts diecut, which was embellished using some blue buttons and Hero Arts Hues pearls and bling. 

This is a two week challenge, so you have plenty of time to play. :)

I also come with sad news that this will be my last challenge with CAS-ual Fridays. I've fallen upon an amazing opportunity at work, the kind that I can't say no to, and it will take a considerable amount of my time in additional to my normal responsibilities. I also have some other career choices to be making at the same time, and for clarity of mind I need to step down from the team. It has been an honor to play alongside this star-studded and most delightful team and I am so grateful to Michele for the opportunity. I will miss them so much. I am not leaving this hobby for good, though, as it is truly a huge stress release for me, and I enjoy sharing what I make with all of you. Thank you all for your amazing support- it has meant the world to me.

Hugs,
Suzanne

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger ROCIO said...

This tree is wonderfull!!

November 16, 2012 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Sindhu said...

Hi Suzanne! Your card is fabby! and all the best to you! :)

November 16, 2012 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Buttons AND Bling? You must know how this card makes me feel :) This is DA BOMB!

November 16, 2012 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Chunyuan Wu said...

Awesome CAS card. Love the different shades of blue buttons and blings.

November 16, 2012 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger aaga said...

LOVE this. Just perfect. Aaaaw. Just perfect!

November 16, 2012 at 2:28 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Wow! This is a real stunner! Love the addition of buttons and bling!

November 16, 2012 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Sue McRae said...

What a happy little tree! Love your combo of buttons and bling.

November 16, 2012 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Marlena M. said...

Your card is beautiful Suzanne~

I'm happy for you~sounds like a great opportunity! Will miss seeing you here~

November 16, 2012 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Crafty Math Chick said...

Congratulations on the wonderful opportunity at work Suzanne - I am so happy for you! Your work will be missed of course, but that is said to make you feel good, not bad. Lovely card! All the buttons are so much fun!! HUGS!
~Meredith

November 16, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

OMG this is gorgeous!!!

November 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Sharron said...

LOVE your tree with all that bling---GORGEOUS!!

November 16, 2012 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty! That tree looks great with the sweet little embellishments.

November 19, 2012 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home