<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://freshlynoted.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
freshly noted: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release Week & Winner

11.16.2012

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release Week & Winner

_DSC0003

Hi everyone! I wanted to post a card that I made for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Peek Week. My trip last weekend left me not knowing what day it was, and I missed 'my day' to post; here I am now!

I just wanted to let you know that Michele released some great new sets this week...on this card, I used Merry Kiss-mas:

_DSC0013

They stamp like a dream!

I also wanted to thank everyone for all the comments they left on my giveaway post. You are all so sweet and I loved hearing about all your favorite products right now. I am super excited for the winner:


Brandi, I will send you an e-mail so I can get your address and mail your prize out ASAP! I hope you all have a great weekend. I have some local crafty stuff going on this weekend, as well as a wedding. :)

Hugs,
Suzanne

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Laura B. said...

Love this card!! That card base is so fun!

November 16, 2012 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I am so excited! Thanks girl for the awesome blog candy!

This card is super cute! Love the text background.

November 16, 2012 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Karen B. said...

The background is a perfect choice!

November 17, 2012 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

What a super card Suzanne!

November 17, 2012 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Love it!!
Simply fabulous...
as always!! :)
You make it look so easy!

November 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

the text card base is awesome Suzanne...gorgeous way to use the new stamps too!!

November 18, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home