<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://freshlynoted.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
freshly noted: Holiday Shoebox Swap

11.04.2012

Holiday Shoebox Swap

_DSC0005

I had a great time today at Liz's house, where we had a holiday shoebox swap for 11 people. We could use any products that we wanted, but our card had to be assembled in 10 minutes or less. This was the card that I made and I just wanted to pop in really quickly to share it.

The striped cardstock, gold washi tape, and poinsettia dies are all from A Muse Studio. I paired them with an adorable sentiment from Hero Arts' Holiday Sayings and the chartreuse strip that was diecut using PTI's Half and Half die. 

Hope you had a fun weekend! It was a busy one for us - besides the swap, we went to the movies for the first time in ages, I had chicken parm two nights in a row (so awesome!) and I went to see my grandma too. Now, off to get some rest!

Hugs,
Suzanne





Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Michael Nelson said...

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.estetik

November 5, 2012 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Oh I love the striped paper...it is so bold and beautiful!

November 5, 2012 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Love this design! So cute!

November 5, 2012 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger ~amy~ said...

that is one CUTE card...how fun to get together and make cards!

November 5, 2012 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger JJ Bolton said...

Such a lovely CAS holiday card Suzanne!

November 5, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I wish that their was something like that around here, it sounds like so much fun Suzanne. Your card is just awesome and I think I need to pin it. Have a great day.

November 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Sara Mac said...

Love this card Suzanne! That candy cane striped paper is so eye-catching.

November 5, 2012 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Mary-Anne V said...

Wow beautiful...love how you put the poinsettia on the green panel.

November 5, 2012 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Karen B. said...

Super amazing use of the patterned paper as a background.

November 5, 2012 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger The Paper Parade said...

Suzanne, its so beautiful! I'm sure it was everyone's favorite 😉 I can't wait to see the others too! What movie did you end up going to see?

November 5, 2012 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Jeanne J said...

I still haven't figured out how you do it Suzanne - this is amazing - so clean - but wow - what a punch it packs! The green tag with the red flower just pops off the page - like BAM!! I so wish I could do this!!!

November 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I love the floral accent!

November 8, 2012 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Yüz Germe said...

Mucho acceptance for this alarming information. Accrue up the authentic work. I'll be advancing ashamed soon.
Yüz Germe

November 8, 2012 at 4:16 AM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

You have really wowed me with all your gorgeous cards tonight. Suzanne this one is gorgeous love the stripes with the simple red poinsettia. Just beautiful!

November 9, 2012 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home