<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://freshlynoted.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
freshly noted: Time for Lots of Christmas Stamping

11.25.2012

Time for Lots of Christmas Stamping

_DSC0004

More than a week had passed since I last made anything, and tonight I went upstairs to clean my craft room, pack up all my Fall stamps and papers, and break out my holiday and winter stash. There is no shortage of Christmas stamps or paper in this house - it's my one true addiction in paper crafting. I will never tire of my Christmas stamps! I love them!

Tonight I broke out my Wplus9 sets to make this card. I was inspired by the layout of a card that I made in my class with Shari Carroll and the color inspiration came from a pack of rhinestones that I picked up at Michael's (who is completely sold out of red bling, by the way...it's a bit of a crafty crisis, I think.)

I stamped Background Builders: Knit in Versamark on the pink background, and Folk Art Flurries in PTI's Dark Chocolate on the brown side panel. I used the same ink to stamp the frame from Very Vintage Greetings onto white cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment from Classic Christmas onto the handcut banner. Lastly, I stamped a flurry from the FAF onto the Simple Snowflake diecut in Versamark and added a matching rhinestone. :)

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Did you go shopping and find any deals? I didn't shop much other than to stock up on some Crate Paper, but I am looking forward to Cyber Monday!

Have a great night!
Suzanne


Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Gorgeous! Love the color combination.

November 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

This is such a cozy and beautiful card. I am looking forward to cyber Monday, too. wink wink

November 25, 2012 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Suzanne, this is just so pretty. I love that snowflake set form WP9 and you did an amazing job of your card, very festive!

November 25, 2012 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

Beutiful colours and great CAS design Suzanne!

November 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Gorgeous...I love the kraft against the hot pink Suzanne. I haven't done much shopping yet...I need to get moving!

November 26, 2012 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger ~amy~ said...

I shopped my share on Black Friday....trying not to look at the cyber deals:)

This is wonderful...love the use of the pink!

November 26, 2012 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Mum of 4 said...

Love your color combo here!

November 26, 2012 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

Hi Suzanne ! Your stamped background is gorgeous and looks like printed paper. Love the stamped snowflake too. Such a pretty card. I love the Christmas stamps and paper too. It has been so fun using them all year. I am off to get in my craft room too....time just slips away . Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

November 26, 2012 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Sharron said...

Love the colors--that pink is gorgeous with the kraft and chocolate! I don't do Black Friday shopping but did break down and went to Michael's! But I placed two Cyber Monday online orders--to Gymboree for the grandkids--and couldn't pass up WPlus9!!

November 27, 2012 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Maureen Merritt said...

I love this one! Wow, the background stamping (I just ordered that :), the stamped snowflake on the Simple Snowflake die and your color combo are just fabulous!!! A+++

November 28, 2012 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Jingle said...

This is so beautiful! Love the strawberry and chocolate!!! :)

November 29, 2012 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Shouting out how much I love this card!!!! Even though you already know how much I love it! ITs gorgeous my dear!

November 29, 2012 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

Suzanne, this is so beautiful! Merry Christmas!

December 25, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home