<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://freshlynoted.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
freshly noted: Cloud9 December Blog Hop

12.09.2012

Cloud9 December Blog Hop

_DSC0016

How's your weekend going? Ours has been going great and even better now that I am able to share this card with you. I made it for this month's Cloud9 Blog Hop, using several Wplus9 goodies. This month, I chose two coordinating inspiration pics:



I was inspired mostly by the color scheme of grey, yellow and red, and when I went through my holiday papers, I noticed that the City Sidewalks collection from Pink Paislee included all of those. I also decided to try something less CAS than usual, and this was NOT easy. This card took me 2.5 hours! For real! LOL!

_DSC0014

I used the Simple Snowflake and Hearts and Clouds dies, as well as a sentiment from Iconic Christmas, which was stamped in SU! ink. I thought that it went really well with the Santa diecut from the City Sidewalks line. I would have loved to incorporate some ribbon or twine here, but I wasn't sure where to squeeze it in.


I hope you will join us at Cloud9 this month! Your card does not have to be a holiday card - you just need to use at least one Wplus9 image...everyone is eligible to win a prize, too.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the holiday season!

Hugs,
Suzanne

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger ~amy~ said...

Gorgeous!!!!

December 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I love all the textures and layers...beautiful.

December 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

very pretty suzanne!

December 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

This is so pretty. You did a great job of putting lots of different elements in, without making the card too busy.

December 9, 2012 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Well, Sweets...
you know I love it!! :)
All those gorgeous elements...
perfection!
Well worth 2.5 hours! :)
LOVED the pics this month!! :)

December 9, 2012 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Sharron said...

Fabulous design--love all the different elements. The glittery heart in the snowflake is a wonderful touch!

December 9, 2012 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Jingle said...

Super cute card! I love the Santa silhouette in the background!

December 10, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

*Swoon* I wish I could layer like you!!

December 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Suzanne, how do you do what you do. :)

December 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Hello beautiful Christmas card! I love all the designs and patterns. Gorgeous!

December 14, 2012 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Jeanne J said...

So much goodness going on here! Love how everything is perfectly placed and that little pop of yellow! Just brilliant!

December 24, 2012 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home