<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://freshlynoted.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
freshly noted: Make It Monday on Saturday

12.15.2012

Make It Monday on Saturday

_DSC0007

This week's Make It Monday challenge was to use layered glitter shapes on a card, so I broke out PTI's Peace Be Still dies and Stylish Sentiments: Holiday, as well as some Jillibean Soup papers to make this card. I was loving the idea of green with navy for a holiday card, as well as the idea of layering a diecut heart into the dove's mouth. 

_DSC0019

The sentiment was stamped in Enchanted Evening ink and all of the cardstock is the same shade or Vintage Cream. I can't wait to mail this one out - I sent out a first batch of cards today, but I still have lots more to go.

Hope you're having a fun weekend. Thanks very much for stopping by!
Suzanne


Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger ~amy~ said...

So pretty! Love the use of the non-traditional colors!

December 15, 2012 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

Suzanne this is so pretty, the non traditional colours are amazing and why not on a Saturday!

December 16, 2012 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger The Paper Parade said...

Make it Monday on Saturday, LOL! I love that layout and all the great colors you used. The sparkly bird and snowflakes are the perfect touch :)

December 16, 2012 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Tenia Nelson said...

This card is AWESOME!!!!

December 16, 2012 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

OMGosh...
I love it!! :)
You know you had me at navy...
THE most perfect color in the whole wide world! ;)
And with green...
I die!
This is so fabulous...
I love everything about it!! :)

December 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Jingle said...

Very cute! Such fun colors!

December 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Sharron said...

You make the most incredible cards in non-traditional colors. I LOVE this one--so sparkly and fun!

December 19, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Jeanne J said...

Suzanne that gilttery bird with the heart just stole mine!

December 24, 2012 at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home