<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://freshlynoted.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
freshly noted: Studio Calico Sunday Sketch

12.03.2012

Studio Calico Sunday Sketch

_DSC0003

I made another card last night - this one is for this week's Sunday Sketch at Studio Calico. I used the Sock Hop Card Kit to make this card for a friend whose birthday is this coming weekend. This is manly, right?

_DSC0021

Everything here was included in the kit, even the diecut shapes. I stamped the sentiment and the lines along the left edge using the stamp set that was included in the kit. I have to laugh because even with the sketch and with everything cut for me, this took me quite a bit of time - I have a new respect for all you scrapbookers out there!

Have a fun day,
Suzanne


Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Laura B. said...

Love what you did with all the card kit goodies! Fab card!

December 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Jingle said...

This is so fun! I just love the colors!

December 3, 2012 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

Yea, it's manly! Great job with the kit!

December 3, 2012 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

It's fabulous...
and yes!
This can go either way but definitely great for a guy! ;)
Love it!! ;)

December 3, 2012 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

That looked like a fun kit. This is a great card for man or woman--I like the vibrant look.

December 4, 2012 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger ~amy~ said...

((love this))

December 4, 2012 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Why haven't I used any of this yet? I need to pull this kit out! This is darling!!

December 14, 2012 at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home