<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://freshlynoted.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
freshly noted: Tangled up in Christmas

12.04.2012

Tangled up in Christmas

_DSC0004

It's Day 4 of Tangled up in Christmas at Neat and Tangled and I made this card because I was feeling glittery and because I just love that paper!

tangledinxmas

For all of the details, head on over to the Neat and Tangled blog!

Hugs,
Suzanne



Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

I looooove red birds in winter scenes! This background paper is so cute!

December 4, 2012 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Jingle said...

Very cute! Love that background!

December 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet card Suzanne, love the glitter.

December 4, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Stunning.

December 4, 2012 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

Oh I love that paper too! Such a pretty card Suzanne.

December 4, 2012 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love this paper too!

December 4, 2012 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Sharron said...

Such a sweet card--I love that paper too!

December 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I love this!

December 14, 2012 at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home