<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://freshlynoted.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
freshly noted: Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #126

12.02.2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #126

_DSC0003

Hi everyone~ whatcha up to this weekend? I had to work yesterday and I spent most of today running errands, but I did manage to play along with my Waltzingmouse Stamps for a little bit. I made this card for this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge:


I inked up Santa's Coming to Town using emboss resist to make the white snowflakes stand out, and then stamped the sentiment in some teal ink from SEI. That fabulous Mossy Made button can be found in the Neat and Tangled store, and the snowflake dies are from Wplus9 and PTI. The patterned papers are from Crate Paper's Sleigh Ride collection. :)

_DSC0009

Now, for the BIG Waltzingmouse news: Claire is now offering shipping from the U.S. on select items! Woo hoo! You can read all about it here.

I am going to head back upstairs and make some more cards tonight. I have a lot of Christmas stash I really want to use.

Hugs,
Suzanne


Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

I LOVE it!!
Those snowflakes look so amazing...
and with the snowflake die...
perfect!!
And now you're going to make me need this paper too!! :)
I'm crossing my fingers for you...
I'm doing it for everyone!! :)

December 2, 2012 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Chunyuan Wu said...

Gorgeous. Love the background pattern with snowflakes. Teal sentiment is so trendy.

December 2, 2012 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

So beautiful Suzanne! Love the snowflakes.

December 2, 2012 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Suzanne, this is just amazing! I love the layering you did that your snowflake die, just beautiful. Fabulous choice of colors too!

December 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Teresa Kline said...

awesome!

December 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE This!!!

December 2, 2012 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Sharron said...

Wow--love the paper and the colors are just awesome! Such a fun background for the wonderful snowflakes and that very cool button!

December 2, 2012 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

Wow such pretty bright colors ā€¦. love them. You were fast with this WMS this week. I like that button too! Hope you had a relaxing weekend.

December 2, 2012 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

So glad you took time to make a card in between all your errands. Love this snowy beauty.

December 2, 2012 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Love that patterned paper and the use of pink!

December 3, 2012 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I just love this. I might find myself casing this one I think. Thanks for the inspiration !

December 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Deborah Frings said...

Very pretty - love the fabulous snowflake in the corner - great colours too!

December 4, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Jeanne J said...

I'm lovin all that pink with the snowflakes Suzanne! You've mixed and matched to perfection and this is so fun looking! Definitely making my spririts bright!

December 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Jinny Newlin said...

There's so much beauty in the pages of your blog, Suzanne, I don't even know where to begin! This is utterly delicious from the color combo to the layering to your use of that big snowflake die! I just love it to pieces!

December 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Kelly S. said...

Such FUN colors for a Christmas card, Suzanne! Those papers are fabulous with this design, so trendy and chic. LOVE the layered snowflake in the corner!!

December 5, 2012 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger nancy jane said...

This is a fabulous card. You made great use of the sketch (love the bling as the overlapping rectangle) and resist technique. The color combination is scrumptious!

December 6, 2012 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Edna Morrisedie said...

I love the tones in this card and the stamped panel is gorgeous!! Tks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

December 6, 2012 at 3:47 AM  
Blogger Vickie Z said...

Love the colors and all the snowflakes!! The emboss resist is fabulous!

December 6, 2012 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Kim Duran said...

I love this card, Suzanne! Too adorable from the hot pink to the turquoise ink...I just love the non-traditional Christmas colors. And wow! That button is pretty with all the ornate detail.

December 7, 2012 at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home