<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://freshlynoted.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
freshly noted: Neat and Tangled Release Day 3: On the Strip

1.09.2013

Neat and Tangled Release Day 3: On the Strip

_DSC0002

Hello, hello, hello, hello! It's Neat and Tangled Stamps' Release week, and today we are sharing projects made with a brand new washi tape-inspired set called On the Strip, which is possibly my most favorite N&T set yet.


On my card above, I stamped the striped washi image along the right side of the card base in Fern from A Muse Studio, which really stands out well against their Grass cardstock. Then I stamped and cutout the tag from Swirly Twirly Tags, also being released this week, and stamped the "hello" sentiment multiple times in matching colors. So fun!

_DSC0032

Next up, I wanted to play with my patterned papers and this yellow paper from Studio Calico seemed really fun because of the sunray-like pattern in it. I had an idea to put the sentiment right in the center of the pattern, but to split it up with the arrow washi image, which was cut so that all the arrows point in the direction of the sentiment, which was stamped onto the Pebbles chipboard word bubble.

_DSC0020

And for my last card, I flipped over one of the washi strips and used it to give me a solid image, which was stamped across the front panel in a gradient of blue-purple colors; I then added a sentiment from Kindness Matters in navy on a panel across the front.

I had SO much fun making these cards. I actually made a few more but I didn't want to go totally crazy on you and show them all in one post. I will save them for a later post, but in the meantime you can head on over to the Neat and Tangled blog to see all of this week's projects and for a chance to win some prizes!

Hugs,
Suzanne

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger ~amy~ said...

((love))

January 9, 2013 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Jingle said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! These are so fabulous!

January 9, 2013 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Emily Keaton said...

Bright, colorful, and fun! What more could you ask from a set of lovely cards? Love this new stamp set. You did it proud!

January 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Um.....LOVE!!! Every. Single. One. Love the chipboard accent!!!!!

January 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

I LOVE all three! Beautiful.

January 9, 2013 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

Love these, especially the second!

January 9, 2013 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Love them all!!
I agree...
this set is fabulous...
looks just like tape!
But love the solid lines on the last one...
it reminds of seam binding! :)

January 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home