<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://freshlynoted.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
freshly noted: Design It Monday

2.04.2013

Design It Monday

_DSC0007

I am back from my little blogging hiatus and it feels good. You do not want to know how many hours I've worked in the past week (including last weekend), but it's well worth it! 

I very gladly missed half the Superbowl to make this card for Design It Monday at Precious Remembrance. I used the adorable Thanks Stamp Set, and if you'd like to read more about how I made my card, please head on over the Precious Remembrance blog!


Thanks so much!
Suzanne

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger anya said...

Super, super cute! I love this bright color combination and fantastic mix of patterns. The stamp set is adorable, too. Sometimes a break from blogging can be refreshing!

February 4, 2013 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Oh gosh, I just love the cork pattern behind the polaroid frame with the stamped memo! This is such a fantastic layout, too.

February 8, 2013 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home